Clean & Safe, Together.The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our top priority at The River Inn. In this spirit, we have taken time to re-imagine the experience within our hotel to maintain the highest possible health and safety standards.Though this paves the way for a different kind of hotel stay, hospitality remains at the heart of what we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels and maintaining a clean and safe travel experience together with you.
Hand Hygiene, Masks & Gloves
- All colleagues will be wearing face masks in all indoor areas of the hotel.
- All guests are required to wear face masks in all indoor public areas, including when entering and exiting the hotel. We are happy to provide masks to guests should they need one.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available in all public areas.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- We clean and disinfect all high-touch areas in public spaces hourly— this includes tabletop surfaces, handles, handrails, elevator buttons and more.
- Stayover housekeeping service is now available upon request only. If you wish to receive housekeeping service for stays of 2 nights or more, please notify our guest services team upon arrival.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned using industrial grade disinfectant. Our team cleans all high-touch areas—such as door handles, light switches, TV remotes, thermostats and nightstands—as well as bathrooms with added vigilance.
- Guests are required to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups at all times.
- Our colleagues practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to no more than two people at any time.
- Our fitness center is open to guests, reservations are not required.
- Our on-site restaurant and bar, DISH + Drinks, is currently closed.
- We offer valet-parking for $50/day, inclusive tax.
- We have a streamlined and safe process for receiving food and grocery deliveries at all hotels.
- We offer a curated list of local restaurants with to-go or delivery options.
Service at a Distance
- Our colleagues are trained to deliver contact-less service, including touch-less check-in, check-out and ongoing help as needed.
- To minimize in-room contact, our team will not enter a guest room if a guest is present except under emergency circumstances.
- The experience of our guests remains our focus. Our Guest Experience teams are here for you—24 hours a day.
- The River Inn is locked overnight with access limited to guests with current reservations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 337-7600 if you have any questions or concerns.